What you need
375g pancake shake mix
100g Cadbury white chocolate chips
non stick cooking spray
8 Pascal’s white marshmallows, cut in half
16 milk choc chips for eyes
8 raspberries for the nose
100g Cadbury milk chocolate Melts, melted
icing sugar to serve
maple syrup to serve
- Make pancake mix according to packet instructions. Add Cadbury chocolate chips and shake well.
- Preheat small non-stick pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour ¼ cup of mix into a small ziplock bag and make a small cut in the corner to make a piping bag. Pour 1/4 cup of pancake mix into pan. Pipe antlers with extra mix in the piping bag,
- Cook on one side on a medium low heat for 2-3 minutes, then carefully turn over and cook on the other side. Remove carefully from pan and repeat with remaining mixture.
- To decorate the pancakes, make eyes using 2 marshmallows, top with Cadbury chocolate chips. Add a raspberry for the nose.
- Place the melted chocolate in a small ziplock bag. Make a small cut in the corner. Carefully pipe a mouth on the reindeer.
- Serve with extra berries and maple syrup.