What you need
30g (1 ½ Tbsp) butter melted
250g Philly cream cheese, softened
¼ cup (60g) sour cream
1/3 cup (65g) caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla paste
fresh cherries and berries to decorate
- Preheat oven to 160C fan forced.
- Line a 2 x 12 cup mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place 10 Oreos in a food processor and blitz until fine crumbs. Add melted butter and blitz until combined.
- Evenly distribute between the mini muffin liners and press down firmly into an even layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- To make the filling, place cream cheese in a bowl of a stand mixer and mix until smooth. Add sour cream, sugar, vanilla, egg and mix until combined.
- Evenly distribute between the muffin liners and return to oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until tops of cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1 hour. Cover with cling film and transfer to refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from pan and serve.
- Decorate with cherries and fresh berries.