What you need
500g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 litre good quality Vanilla custard flavour ice cream (or flavour of your choice), softened
2 x 137g packet Oreos, divided
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
2 x 40g Cadbury Dark Chocolate Flakes, roughly crumbled
40g butter, melted
225g Cadbury Dark Chocolate Melts
¼ cup coconut oil
1 x 40g Cadbury Dark Chocolate Flake to decorate
125g fresh raspberries to decorate
- Line an 8 cup capacity pudding basin with plastic wrap.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for 5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add ice cream and continue to beat until combined.
- Roughly crush one packet of Oreos. Set aside the remaining packet.
- Fold raspberries, pistachios, Flake and Oreos. Into ice cream mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared pudding basin. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Place remaining biscuits in food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Add butter. Process until combined.
- Spoon over top of ice cream, pressing with the back of a spoon to level. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Turn pudding onto chilled serving plate.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on medium heat for 2 minutes. Stir in oil and mix well.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the pudding.
- Decorate with Flake and fresh raspberries.
- Serve immediately.