Flake Topped Festive Mochaccino Cheesecake is a delicious do-ahead dessert for any time of year.
What you need
137g OREO Chocolate Cream Cookies, crushed
60g butter, melted
750g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
2 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
150 g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
1 tablespoon CADBURY Bournville Cocoa, dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water, cooled
150 g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
3 teaspoons instant coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water, cooled
375mls thickened cream, whipped
- COMBINE the OREO crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and base lined 20cm round springform pan. Chill.
- BEAT 600g of the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the gelatine then divide mixture in half
- To one half of the PHILLY mixture stir through the dark chocolate and cocoa mixture, fold in half the whipped cream then spoon into the prepared base. Chill briefly.
- For the other half of the PHILLY mixture stir through the milk chocolate and dissolved coffee, fold through the remaining cream, then spoon over the dark chocolate layer and chill.
- Beat the remaining 150g PHILLY and extra sugar with an electric mixer until smooth, add the extra cream and continue beating until thickened. Spoon over the cheesecake then decorate with shards of Flake. Chill until required.