What you need
250g packet ginger biscuits
2 Tbsp brown sugar
90g unsalted butter, melted
2 x 250g Philadelphia original cream cheese, softened
150g pure icing sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla paste
1 Tbsp powdered gelatine
3 Tbsp hot water
250ml (1 cup) vanilla pouring custard
1 cup thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
180g Cadbury white baking chocolate, melted
white chocolate shards to decorate
fresh berries to decorate
2 x 30g Cadbury Flake Dark Bars, crumbled, to decorate
- Combine ginger biscuits and sugar in a food processor and blitz until crumbs. Add melted butter and blitz until combined.
- Line the base and sides of a 23cm springform cake tin with baking paper and spray the sides with cooking spray.
- Press the biscuit mix into the base and sides of the tin and press firmly with the bottom of a drinking glass or flat cup. Freeze the crust for 30 minutes before filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese on low speed for 2 minutes until smooth. Add sugar, spices and mix until combined.
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water, mix with the custard and add to the cream cheese mixture with vanilla and mix.
- Fold in the whipped cream and melted chocolate until combined. Spoon the filling into the chilled crust and smooth the top. Place in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with shards of white chocolate, berries and Flake.