What you need
180g CADBURY Baking white chocolate
90g unsalted butter
115g caster sugar
3 eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
300g plain flour
½ tsp baking powder
175g pure icing sugar
2 x 250g PHILADELPHIA Icing for filling
180g CADBURY Baking dark chocolate, melted
125g CADBURY MINI EGGS chocolate eggs, halved, to decorate
- Place chocolate and butter in bowl over a saucepan of simmering water until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add the chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Line a baking sheet with non stick paper.
- Place icing sugar in a bowl.
- Form heaped teaspoons of dough into balls and roll in icing sugar.
- Place on tray, slightly flatten and bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until tops of biscuits crack.
- They will be soft when removed, but will harden upon cooling.
- When cool, sandwich icing between two biscuits.
- Decorate cookies with a drizzle of dark chocolate and CADBURY MINI EGGS chocolate eggs.