Everyone likes fudge and this chocolate one is fun served as a Christmas pudding.
What you need
1½ cups sultanas
1/3 cup brandy
450g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts
395g can sweet condensed milk
½ cup toasted slivered almonds
1/3 cup red glace cherries, halved
150g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- PLACE sultanas and brandy in a bowl, cover and stand overnight to plump the fruit. Drain well and discard brandy.
- COMBINE the chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan, stirring occasionally, over low heat until melted and smooth.
- STIR in drained sultanas, almonds and cherries, transfer to a bowl and chill until firm enough to shape.
- DIVIDE fudge into 18-20 x ¼ cup amounts and roll into balls. Place onto a paper lined tray and chill until firm
- MELT the white chocolate in a microwave safe plastic bowl on 50% POWER. Begin with 20 second bursts then reduce to shorter bursts as the chocolate melts, stirring well between each burst of power. Only microwave until 75% of the chocolate has melted. The rest will melt as you stir it.
- SPOON a little chocolate onto each ball to resemble custard then decorate with Christmas sprinkles. Store, chilled, in an airtight container until required. Serve at room temperature.
NB: Place the Puddings into individual cellophane bags and tie with ribbon or string as a cute home-made gift.