What you need
6 egg whites, at room temperature
1 ½ cups caster sugar
1 tablespoon CADBURY BOURNVILLE Cocoa, sifted
250g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2/3 cup pure icing sugar, sifted
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups thickened cream
Fresh raspberries, for decoration
2 x 30g CADBURY Flake Dark, broken into shards
- Beat the egg whites and salt until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the sugar 2 tablespoons at a time, beating very well between additions until the meringue is thick and glossy.
- Divide the mixture in half. Spread one half onto a paper lined tray to make a 25cm circle, repeat with the remaining mixture to make a second circle on another paper lined tray. Spoon the cocoa into a fine sieve and dust each meringue with the cocoa.
- Bake in a slow oven 140°C for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until crisp. Turn the oven off and leave the door slightly ajar to cool completely.
- Beat the Philadelphia cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth then add the vanilla and cream and beat until thickened.
- Place one meringue onto a serving plate or cake stand and top with the half the cream, repeat with second layer and remaining cream. Top with fresh raspberries and shards of Flake Dark. Serve immediately.