Feast your eyes on this delicious chocolate mousse cheesecake topped with chocolate noodle nests & mini Easter eggs and have yourself a happy Easter indeed!!
What you need
1½ cupschocolate biscuit crumbs
80g butter, melted
500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
1/3cup caster sugar
2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
225g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
1¼ cups cream, softly whipped
½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
2 egg whites, beaten to soft peaks
1 QTY Chocolate Noodle Nests
CADBURY Mini Eggs, for decoration
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and base lined 20cm springform pan. Chill until firm.
- BEAT the PHILLY andsugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine and chocolate and mix until smooth then fold through the whipped cream and salt. Add 1/3 of the egg whites and stir through. Gently fold through the remaining whites. POUR the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- DECORATE the cheesecake with Chocolate Noodle Nests filled with CADBURYMini Eggs
Chocolate Noodle Nests
250g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
2 tablespoons KRAFT Crunchy Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
100g fried noodles
125g CADBURY Dairy Milk Eggs, for decoration
- MELT the chocolate and chocolate hazelnut spread together in a bowl over gently simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat, add the noodles and stir to combine.
- USING 2 spoons make 8 noodle nests on a baking paper lined tray. Allow to set and store in an airtight container until required.
- FILL each nest with eggs before serving.