What you need
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup slivered almonds
½ cup chia seeds
½ cup Bourneville cocoa powder
2/3 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla paste
¼ cup maple syrup
1 x 30g Cadbury Flake Dark, crumbled
125g Philadelphia cream cheese
1 cup natural Greek Style thick yoghurt
1 cup fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
1 x 30g Cadbury Flake Dark to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180C. In a large bowl, stir together the oats, coconut, almonds, chia and cocoa.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup. Pour over the oat mixture and stir until coated. Add the Flake.
- Place on two lined baking trays and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely in the trays. The granola will crisp up and harden as it cools.
- Mix the Philly and yoghurt together until smooth. Layer the granola in glasses with the flavoured yoghurt and berries. Add extra Flake on top.
- Extra granola can be kept in an airtight container for 1 week.