Honey comb and chocolate combine in this fun and easy dessert!
What you need
1 litre vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
3 x 50g bars CADBURY Crunchie, roughly chopped
125g butter, softened
½ cup brown sugar
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1½ cups self raising flour
¾ cup CADBURY Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
220g CADBURY Milk Baking Chocolate, melted, for drizzling
- COMBINE the ice cream and Crunchie then chill until firm.
- CREAM together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Whisk in egg and vanilla. Stir in sifted flours and then the chocolate and cornflakes.
- ROLL a tablespoonful of mixture into a ball and place on a greased baking tray, pressing down slightly. Repeat with remaining mixture, allowing room for spreading.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 15 minutes or until cooked. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container until required.
- TOP a cookie with a scoop of ice cream, then sandwich together. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream. Place onto serving plates and drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve immediately.