What you need
1 ¼ cups sweet biscuit crumbs
80g (4 Tbsp) butter, melted
2 x 250g PHILADELPHIA Inspired by CADBURY CARAMILK cream cheese, softened
½ cup (120g) sour cream
3/4 cup (130g) caster sugar
180g CADBURY Baking white chocolate, melted
3 tsp powdered gelatine dissolved in 1/3 cup boiling water
110g packet CADBURY CARAMILK mini eggs to decorate
39g CADBURY TWIRL CARAMILK bar, crumbled, to decorate
- Combine biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press into 6 x 6cm round cake ring moulds on a lined tray.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, melted chocolate and the gelatine in and electric mixer.
- Evenly distribute between the ring moulds.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with CADBURY CARAMILK mini eggs and crumbled TWIRL CARAMILK bar.