The Australian Women’s Weekly CADBURY Children’s Birthday Cake Book Gift with Purchase Offer
(“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
|Promotion Period||The Promotion starts on 24/02/2020 and ends on 29/03/2020 or when gift stocks are exhausted, whichever is earlier. The Promotion will only be available while Promotion marketing materials are displayed in the particular Participating Store.|
|Participating Stores||Participating New World South Island Supermarkets in New Zealand, while the Promotion is advertised with marketing materials in that store. The Promotion will not be available online.|
|Gift||Each gift is 1 x The Australian Women’s Weekly CADBURY Children’s Birthday Cake Book valued at $16.99 (RRP inc. GST). (Total 4,500 to be given away)|
|Eligible Purchase||Purchase, in 1 transaction, three or more “CADBURY Baking” products from a Participating Store during the Promotion Period. “CADBURY Baking” products include:
|Promoter||Mondelez New Zealand, 476 Rosebank Rd, Avondale Auckland, New Zealand.|
- These Terms and Conditions explain the terms on which the Promoter will conduct the Promotion.
- If you participate in the Promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is only open to persons aged 18 or older.
- The Promotion will be conducted in Participating Stores during the Promotion Period, only while Promotion marketing materials are displayed in the Participating Store.
- Participants who make an Eligible Purchase during the Promotion Period are eligible to redeem a Gift, subject to Gift stocks remaining in the relevant Participating Store.
- The Gift must be redeemed at the Participating Store where the Eligible Purchase was made, by taking the original Eligible Purchase receipt to the Customer Service Area immediately after making the Qualifying Purchase, while Gift stocks last.
- In the event that an eligible participant does not redeem the Gift at the time of making an Eligible Purchase, then the Gift will be forfeited. Gifts will not be awarded retrospectively.
- Multiple claims per person will be permitted, however only one claim for each Eligible Purchase made in a separate transaction will be accepted.
- The number of Gifts available in each Participating Store may vary.
- The Promoter or its agent may verify Gift claims and disqualify any participant who tampers with the claim process or submits an invalid claim.
- Gifts cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- If a Gift is unavailable for any reason (except where Gift stocks have been exhausted in a Participating Store), the Promoter may substitute it for another item of equal or greater value.
- The value of Gifts is correct as at the time of preparing these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in value between that time and the redemption date.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using a Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not, or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.